กรุณาปิด โปรแกรมบล๊อกโฆษณา เพราะเราอยู่ได้ด้วยโฆษณาที่ท่านเห็น
Please close the adblock program. Because we can live with the ads you see

Cefiro-malaysia

• เริ่มกระทู้โดย เริ่มกระทู้โดย Bdin
  • วันที่เริ่มกระทู้ วันที่เริ่มกระทู้
ahahha, it/'/s nothing Champz, actually the paintwork is not succesful, the painter is not good, i want something else but the paint and the painter make things worst :cry: . it should be like the 32 in the picture.
Cat.jpg

so you/'/ve seen the "R34"? hehe, I have posted a special preview on this car. click here >> http://cefiromalaysia.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=937

Good Morning Bdin
I would like visited in your Website .
It very nice meeting .
If possible may be 2 Community have join meeting .
I mean Cef- Thailand and Cef - Malaysia , that excellence .
Cefiro South East Asia Party .......:biggrin:
Cefiro is World .......( เซฟ จา ครองโลก ฮิ้วววววววววววววว):smile:
Hi Puk ohyes,
yes...It must be great to have both nations A31 meet together. Actually I did talk on this with Ake of AEO Motorsports Hatyai on this sometimes ago. He proposed the meeting to be held in Phuket, since it is the middle point between Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. I believe Wick has also spoken to your president on this. But so far things are not becoming reality yet however I always look forward for this, you can read my post on this: click here >> http://cefiromalaysia.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=6

Hi everybody, may I know who is A31355 /the_daredevilz? I received registration at CEFIRO-MALAYSIA from him. Can anybody give me his A31 picture, and his location (place). Thanks.

hi Bdin There you are! my car...

cef pink....

ไฟล์แนบ

• แรลลี่.jpg
    แรลลี่.jpg
    60.7 KB · อ่าน: 261
  • enandak.jpg
    enandak.jpg
    49.2 KB · อ่าน: 269
ahahha, it/'/s nothing Champz, actually the paintwork is not succesful, the painter is not good, i want something else but the paint and the painter make things worst :cry: . it should be like the 32 in the picture.

so you/'/ve seen the "R34"? hehe, I have posted a special preview on this car. click here >> http://cefiromalaysia.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=937

ummm but yr car still look very nice for me.

For yr friend/'/s Cefiro AR34 (A31+R34), his car is the masterpiece of A31 body modifications
the exterior left the A31 original parts only Door Handle, All Car Windows and Roof :smile:

But for soon, in Cefiro-Thailand will be have A31+R34 too, Now it/'/s on production. Please keep in touch :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hello friends, what would be the cost; package(engine etc + tuning + labour cost) to swap to JZ engine to my car in Thailand?
1) 1JZ
2) 2JZ

Can anybody recommend a good workshop with reasonable price?

Thanks

ไม่มีซับไตเติ้ลเหรอ...แบ่บที่ไปดูหนังอ่า...

Hello friends, what would be the cost; package(engine etc + tuning + labour cost) to swap to JZ engine to my car in Thailand?
1) 1JZ
2) 2JZ

Can anybody recommend a good workshop with reasonable price?

Thanks

If that/'/s what you really wanna get yr car hooked up with the JZ here/'/s prices ; (estimated)

- 1 JZ- GTE : M/t 65,000- 68,000, A/t 50,000 - 55,000
- 1 JZ GTE VVTi: M/t 85,000 - A/t 65,000
- 2JZ GTE: A/t: 85,000 , M/t: 120,000

Another choice is RB- Engine, u can contact directly to K-Sport the general prices about;

- RB25DET A/T 55,000 with Step 1 modify
- RB25DET M/T 68,000 with Step 1 modify

All above are in Thai Baht, u can convert into yr currency at

~ 31 Baht = 1 Us. Dollar

* Remind that those prices are just an estimated, could be fluctuated due to the period of time (As of year ends 2007)

Prices are include all the labour cost piping, exhuast and intercooler (i guess)

anyway please check with reliable shop before making decision

GOOD LUCK!! And enjoy Cefiro!

(estimated)
Another choice is RB- Engine, u can contact directly to K-Sport the general prices about;
All above are in Thai Baht, u can convert into yr currency at
* Remind that those prices are just an estimated, could be fluctuated due to the period of time (As of year ends 2007)
Prices are include all the labour cost piping, exhuast and intercooler (i guess)
Hi Amiyama, thank you very much for the information. I am now using RB20DET, thinking of changing to new engine, hopefully.

Back to your reply, the price:

1. Are these prices including the engine or not?

2. Which one is more power among below 3, a, b or c?
a) 1 JZ- GTE : M/t 65,000- 68,000, A/t 50,000 - 55,000
b) 1 JZ GTE VVTi: M/t 85,000 - A/t 65,000
c) RB25DET M/T 68,000 with Step 1 modify

1. Are these prices including the engine or not?

Of course, this is the whole price for pretty much everything.
(STD.ECU though)

U paid it, then u drive it outta garage.

2. Which one is more power among below 3, a, b or c?
a) 1 JZ- GTE : M/t 65,000- 68,000, A/t 50,000 - 55,000
b) 1 JZ GTE VVTi: M/t 85,000 - A/t 65,000
c) RB25DET M/T 68,000 with Step 1 modify

Std. JZ-GTE HP are 280, but RB-25 are about 250 (not the Neo ones)
It depends on yr preference and yr local garage, which set they can handle it well, in terms of maintainance, modification and the availibility of spare parts.

As for me, I/'/ll go for Rb-25 coz I just love the way it sounds.

hmm...well, here in malaysia, i believe many of us love to have the JZ engine for the reliability of the internal parts of the engine, and its standard HP that readily bigger then the RB25, but the problem is..the rules in malaysia is quit strict. we can not simply change of one car make to other car make engine. a lot of process (with the authority) has to be done to get this legal.
for me... i don/'/t like the way of the RB20/25 air intake piping look that cross the head cover. looks mess. then RB26 is too $$$ :eeek:

กรุณาปิด โปรแกรมบล๊อกโฆษณา เพราะเราอยู่ได้ด้วยโฆษณาที่ท่านเห็น
Please close the adblock program. Because we can live with the ads you see
ด้านบน